Wednesday 9 March 2011

two cards using make it crafty landscapes

I would like to enter the Swiss pixie card into the challenge over at copic oz- a little magic
http://copicoz.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-8-little-magic.html

The stamp used is a c.c design pixie - she was actually sitting on a stump but i cut her off that so she could sit on  the chair.The sentiment is from a stampin up set.
I just love these landscape designs from the make it crafty store, they have heaps of different digi stamps, great to colour and fun to use.
This digi i received from make it crafty for my rainbow in my sunshine card, thankyou i love it!!
 I used a stamp out of my greeting farm roll call set from the greeting farm. The sentiment is from a kaszazz stamp set. All images i have coloured with copics on xpress it paper with tuxedo black memento ink.
I hope you like them ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee, your cards are gorgeous and I love the scene you've created - totally Magical!!! :) Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of fabulous cards!!! I especially love the rainbow card!! So bright and happy.
    Happy Sunday
    Giò

    ReplyDelete