Monday 8 September 2014

Lala garden...

Hey Friends...
I just got the Sizzix framelits Royal card stand up die set and I couldn't wait to try it out...
and I must say I love this die!!

Such an awesome way to make a quick card base...
I think I'm going to need more of these die sets hehehe...!!


I stamped Darling Marci with Memento tuxedo black ink then
coloured her up using my Copic markers...

The grass die is a Doo-hickey from Magnolia and the cute flowers die is called Secret garden from Dee's distinctively .. 


Designer papers used are all from Maja designs...

The cute heart lace I purchased when I was at the craft & quilt fair in hobart, its so pretty!!



I hope you have enjoyed my Lala land card...

Till next time..big Hugz
Ashlee


Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. awww isnt she the sweetest! such a clever card too thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete