Sunday 17 July 2016

Stamping Bella fun...

I have been having so much fun with Stamping Bella stamps... 

This is the first time I have coloured one up, and I loved it.
I dont know why I haven't purchased any before now!!

This Gorgeous uptown girl is called - Brittany the Birthday girl


I used Distress inks to ink the background 
and then sprayed some water on it using the Ranger water spray bottle.. 
it creates great droplets and sprays of water!! 


The shaker card portion was made using the MFT - Blueprints 29
and lots of pretty sequins of course!!

I can't wait to share with you my other Stamping Bella creations...!!

Thanks for stopping by, 
Hugz Ashlee


CHALLENGES:
The ribbon girl - any image : http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com.au
Magnolia-Licious - Happy Birthday : http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au




3 comments:

  1. great card (and if only I had the figure of your image!!) thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl July 'use any image' challenge, best of luck, Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee,
    Your card is delightful! I love the card colors and the way you colored Brittany! The technique you used for the background left a lovely texture-like quality! Brilliant! Love this card! Oh, and the fact that you turned it into a shaker puts it over the top! Love it! We are lucky to have you post it at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous card, Ashlee. I love how you colored Brittany and that background is stunning. The shakers all tie it together for a lovely Birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious. We hope to see your lovely creations again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete