Wednesday 24 August 2016

Melissa loves movies...!!



Good evening everyone...
Hope you are all well, and getting in lots of crafty time!!

There was a new Mojo Bella sketch over at the Stamping Bella blog this week, 
and seeing as I am having so much fun following 
these I thought I would give this one a go...


I have used the super sweet stamp called 


The little enamel dots I made using Nuvo crystal drops...

Dont you just love the sweet sentiment 
"Dear best friend, I don't know what I would do without you" 


I coloured up the image using Copics...

SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R11, R20
HAIR - YR23, YR27, R59
PYJAMAS - BG10, BG11, BG13
POPCORN - E31, E35, R30, R35, R37
PILLOW - W00, W2, W4
CHICKENS - Y21, Y17, YR14, YR24
CHAIR/STOOL - R81, R83, R85

The pierced scalloped circles are a die from La-La Land crafts..

Yet again I had lots of fun playing along with the Mojo Bella sketch,
why not try it out yourself and leave me a comment 
with a link to your blog so I can see yours!!

Till next crafty post, 
Hugz Ashlee


Challenges :

No comments:

Post a Comment