Sunday 25 March 2018

Your Next Stamp new release fun....!!

Hi everyone...


Today I have a special post to share with you all....
 Three cards I have made for my current guest position 
at "Your next stamp"...!!

On these cards I have used three brand new stamp sets...

This first one is called "Silly monsters say cheese" and it is such fun set!!


I also used some yummy new gumdrops "Carrot cake"..
along with a previously released stamp set for the background called 


This next card features the cute stamp set "Humming by",
such a sweet little set it is!!

I masked and inked up a background using distress oxide inks and splattered 
with some water so that it would make a focal point for the image. 



I added a touch of the gumdrops to this card as well, 
the orange matched perfectly!!


My last card is using the stamp set "Puddles of fun" and it certainly is fun....
Just look at the cute little chicks enjoying themselves in the rain!! 

I thought it would be fun to create a rainbow of colourfull rain for the little chicks that matched the bottom distress oxide inked panel. 


Now that I have showed you all my cards, I have something a little exciting to tell you.... 

If you pop on over to the "YNS blog" and leave a comment on my featured post
 you will be in the draw to win a YNS stamp set....HOW COOL!!!! 

So what are you waiting for, hop on over there and good luck!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

1 comment: